THE FIRE PUMP IS AT THE CORE OR EVERY WATER-HANDLING SYSTEM.
So being on pump duty can be a stressful responsibility. With the team counting on you to move water, it’s important to keep your cool and know what to do in unexpected situations.
Join us on September 30, 2020, for a MARK-3® Pump Troubleshooting virtual workshop to ensure you’ve got what it takes to keep the water moving!
This presentation will cover the following:
● How to avoid flooding an engine and what to do if it happens
● Best practices on how to pull-start a MARK-3® pump
● Fuel mix ratio tips
● How to prime a pump and how to deal with an air lock
● Troubleshooting steps for a pump that won’t start
● Safety tips
● How to properly carry a MARK-3® pump
● How long the pump should be warmed up before throttling up to prolong the unit’s lifetime
● How to replace a spark plug in the field