What's NewStay up to date with the latest information from WATERAX
- What's New
- On the Road with Watson
Ax Magazine 1 Ax Magazine 2 Ax Magazine 3
COVID-19 WATERAX Update
Dear valued customer,
First and foremost, we hope you and your loved ones are staying safe during this challenging time and wanted to let you know that our top priority is everyone’s health and wellbeing.
Knowing that you might have concerns about how the COVID-19 can affect the 2020 fire season, we would like to reinforce our commitment to provide wildland firefighters with the best equipment possible to move water.
We're maintaining business continuity and essential services only and we’re applying government recommendations:
- All travels have been suspended
- Supplier and customer visits have been postponed
- Most of our team is working remotely to reduce on-site population
- We’ve reduced the production team to a minimum and are operating with a skeleton crew to serve our customers and are practicing social distancing
- We’re communicating daily best practices on good hygiene
- We continue to monitor recommendations from the WHO, CDC, and elected officials so we remain up to date on the latest information and safety protocols
We are committed to sustain Essential Business Continuity (EBC) at both our factories in order to ensure that we can survive this storm while maintaining an ability to deliver products to governmental organizations around the world that are depending on WATERAX to provide them with critical equipment and components to fight wildfires.
Although most of our components are made in-house and that the majority of our components are sourced locally, at this point, we do anticipate slight product supply delays. Our teams are in constant contact with suppliers around the world to stay informed of the latest developments. We will continue to do our best to meet our delivery commitments and keep all our customers updated on any possible delays.
Thank you for your understanding. On behalf of all of us at WATERAX, let us again say how committed we are to ensure we are there for you when it comes to fighting wildfires. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Sales and Customer Service teams are here to assist you. You can get in touch by phone at 1-855-616-1818 or by email via email@example.com.
President & CEO